Solo- The Gallery at Penn College, Williamsport, PA-March 2018.
- Feature article-American Art Collector Magazine, Jan
- Album Cover art- Juno Brown, The Lines Become You, Jan.
- Feature Catalogue- Judith Peck-Poets and Artists Jan.
- Juried Exhibit- Sight Unseen-Abend Gallery, Denver, CO. and Poets and Artists Magazine issue- Feb.
- Invitational- Alchemical Vessels-Smith Center for Healing and the Arts, Washington, DC-March.
- Participating artist- Trouvaille Art Exhibit and Auction, Foster-Tanner Fine Arts Gallery, Tallahassee, FL. March.
- Awarded First Place-For & About Women-Frederick Gallery, Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts, VA, Preston Thayer juror-March.
- International Show-Brownsville Museum of Art, TX- March.
- Participating Artist- Off the Wall-Masur Museum, Monroe, LA- April.
- Best in Show Award and Students’ Choice Award -Art Speaks on the Bay, Mathews, VA.- Jeffrey Allison juror-May.
- Second Place Award-30th September International Competition – Alexandria Museum of Art, LA.-Mark Tullos juror,-June-Sept.
- Feature-Poets and Artists Magazine-Idiosyncratic Monochromes Issue-June.
- Second Place Award- Regional Exhibition-, Hill Center Gallery, Wash. DC. Claude L. Elliott juror June-Oct.
- The Art of Engagement, Touchstone Gallery Washington DC. Jack Rasmussen Juror. Aug.
- Juried Exhibition Women and Anger-Koehnline Museum of Art, Des Plaines, IL. Sept.
- Juried Show-Being Sentient/ Sentient Being- Wills Creek, Cumberland, MD. Sept.
- Solo show-Hill Center Gallery, Washington, DC - Oct.-Dec.
- Inclusion into issue # 89 of PoetsArtists 50 GREAT FIGURATIVE ARTWORKS 2017 curated by Steven DaLuz
- Solo show- Artists and Makers 2, Rockville, MD-Dec.
- Invitational Artist-Transformer Auction-Katzen Museum, Washington DC-Nov.
- Award winner-Figurative National Juried Competition Lore Degenstein Gallery-Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA Oct.
- Feature Article- book, “Tradition and Transformation”, Ori Z. Soltes, Cannal Street Studios, 2016.
- Permanent collection - Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art, PA.
- Best in Show winner-Pinnacle National Juried Competition- Florida A&M University Foster-Tanner Fine Arts Gallery, Cataloged-Tallahassee, FL., Sept.
- Awarded purchase grant from the District of Columbia Commission on the Arts and Humanities, Washington, DC, August.
- Awarded- International Artist-in-Residence Hallein Kunstinsel Program, Salzburg Austria. August-October
- Selected for the Plein Air Event- Douglas Land Conservancy-Capturing the Beauty of the Open Land- Colorado. June
- Inaugural show- Lemon Tree Gallery, Cape Charles, VA. April.
- Jurors Award-Emulsion 2016-East City Art- Cataloged-Washington, DC. April.
- Awarded-At the Walker exhibition- Cataloged-The Walker Art Collection Garnett, KS. April
- PA Magazine feature-Issue #72 The Portrait Issue Jan.
- Poets and Artists Magazine issue 50 Memorable Painters 2015 Juried by John Seed and Didi Menendez Dec.
- College Art Association’s Committee on Women in the Arts selection for the best in feminist art and scholarship- Dec.
- Participant- Context Art Miami Basel-with Alida Anderson Art Projects, Dec.
- YEELEN Gallery Exhibition and Poets/Artist Publication Collaboration-
what’s INSIDE HER never dies… a Black Woman’s Legacy, Miami, Fl-Nov.
- One person show-Emergence- Chelsea Underground Gallery, MI-Nov.
Juror -7th Annual Expressions Portrait Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, VA. Oct.
- The Tallahassee International at the Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts, Cataloged, FL. August.
- Awarded purchase grant from the District of Columbia Commission on the Arts and Humanities, Washington, DC, June.
- Arte Américas- Casa de la Cultura- Fresno Art Museum, California-June.
- Pursuing Justice Through Art 2015: A Multi-Cultural Genocide Symposium-Exhibition-Whistler House Museum of Art, Lowell, MA. March.
- Nor’Easter- New Britain Museum of American Art, CT. January.
- The Artist Gaze- Sirona Fine Arts and Poets/Artists issue, Hallandale Beach, FL. February.
- CODING: Artists and their Creative DNA - Portsmouth Museums, Gayle Paul, February.
- Awarded Brush Creek Art Residency, Saratoga, WY. Nov.
- Participant -Aqua Art Fair- with Mayer Fine Art- Miami, FL. Dec.
- Participant- (e)merge Art Fair- with Alida Anderson Art Projects-Washington, DC Oct.
- Permanent Collection- Museo Arte Contemporanea, Sicilia, Italia.
- Women Painting Women- cataloged juried show, - Principle Gallery Charleston, SC. Sept.
- Awarded purchase grant from the District of Columbia Commission on the Arts and Humanities, Washington, DC, July.
- Inaugural Group Show-Mayer Fine art, Norfolk VA, March.
- Femme- Cataloged invitational exhibit- Silber Art Gallery-curator Laura
Amussen, Balt., MD- Feb.
- Feature Article in American Art Collector Magazine -January issue
- Participant- Art Wynwood with Mayer Fine Art- Miami, FL. Feb.
- Solo Show- CW Gallery 65-McLean, VA. Dec.
- Participant-Aqua Art Miami with Mayer Fine Art-Miami, FL. Dec.
- Cover and feature article in Elan Magazine- December issue
- Interpretive, The Portrait Today- Galeria Obra Alegria- San Juan, Puerto Rico, Nov.
- Artisan Series-International Visions Gallery,Wash, D.C. Nov.
- Participant-(e)merge art fair-Alida Anderson Art Projects-Washington DC.
- Feature Article-Catapult Magazine-Issue 24.
- Work used on stage in the production of the play, “The Argument” Theater J-Wash., DC.
- Participant- Art Southampton-Mayer Fine Art-Southampton, NY.
- Juried Exhibit-Florida Museum of Woman Artist juried by George Bolge,DeLand, FL.
- Juror’s Choice Award- Masur Museum of Art, Juror- George T.M. Shackelford, Monroe, LA.
- National Juried Exhibit-Academy of Fine Arts Lynchburg, VA.
- From Motion to Stillness-Invitational Exhibit and Poets/Artists Magazine issue Zhou B Art Center, Chicago, IL.
- Collaborative project with poet Edward Nudelman, Heroes and Villains Issue -“Poets/Artists Magazine” April.
- Inaugural exhibit-Gallery 65, McLean, VA.
- Feature article-book “Bourgeon, Fifty Artists Write About Their Work”
General Editor Robert Bettman, Day Eight, 2012.
- Participant-Aqua Fair at Art Basel Miami-Alida Anderson Projects-Miami.
- Feature article- Combustus 13 on-line arts and literary magazine, Dec. 7.
- Featured in Poets and Artists ipad issue-Dec.
- Feature article “Depth Perception,” The Artist’s Magazine, Oct.
- Honorable mention-Georgia Museum of Art Kress Project
- Group show-Erica Price Gallery at Saugerties Performing Arts Factory
- Participant in the Affordable Art Fair NY Spring represented by Alida Anderson Projects.
- Featured in the Birmingham Arts Journal Volume 9, Issue 1.
- Broad Street Studio's Invitational at Principle Gallery, Alexandria, VA.
- Invitational exhibit- Warehouse Center, Lorton, VA-review, Janet Rems "Woman Made Art" FairfaxTimes, March 9, 2012
- Featured in Poets and Artists Magazine- Sept issue.
- Solo show-Hope series-Hoyt Institute for the Arts, New Castle, PA
- Featured artist in American Art Collector, December 2011-Issue 74
- Solo show- Meyer Metro Gallery, Bellaire, TX
- National Figurative Competition -Jurored by Cindy Stockton Moore, Lore Degenstein Gallery, Selinsgrove, PA
- Collaborative painting with poet Grady Harp published in the July issue of Poets and Artists Magazine.
- Awarded the Strauss Fellowship Grant from the Arts Council of Fairfax County, VA.
- Awarded Best in Show- In The Flesh III- curated by Dr. Jamie Smith- Target Gallery Alexandria, VA
- Participated in the Affordable Art Fair NY.
- Juror's choice award-About Face. Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Art Center, Solomon, MD
- Honorable Mention- Outside the Box, Portrait Society of America Inc.
- Featured in Poets and Artists February issue
- New Waves 2011-Contemporary Art Center of Virginia, Juried by Craig Drennen, Virginia Beach, VA
- Painting featured in Art in Hand Cards- Washington Project Deck and show at the Touchstone Gallery- Washington, DC.
- Juried show-National Small Works Exhibit- Juror's Choice Award #2-The Main Street Gallery, Groton, NY.
- Participation in Miami's Red Dot Art Fair, Miami, FL
- Expressions Portrait Competition- Second Place Award- Herndon ArtSpace, Herndon VA.
- Two person show-BlackRock Center for the Arts-Germantown MD.
- Solo show-International Arts and Artists’ Hillyer Art Space-Curated by Roxana Martin-Washington, DC.
- Juried show-Inside out: Artist's Self Portraits- Gallery Ten Ltd., Washington, DC.
- Collaborative painting with poet Andrew Demcak featured in Poets and Artists (O&S) magazine
- Painting included in The Self-Portrait Project-Brooklyn Art Library-Brooklyn, NY.
- Juried show-Finding Beauty in a Broken World: In the Spirit of Frida Kahlo- Curated by F. Lennox Campello-The Joan Hisako Healing Arts Gallery at Smith Farm Center- Washington, DC
- Juried show-Strictly Painting -Curated by Vivienne Lassman-McLean Project for the Arts, McLean, VA
- Juried show-Hard Times/Down Home-Curated by Paul Pinkman The New Arts Group-Watchung, NJ
- Juried show-FRESH-Curated by Clark V. Fox-Target Gallery-Alexandria, VA
- Group show- Fondo Del Sol- Washington, DC
- Traveling group show-The Canvas Project 2-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Art House Gallery- Atlanta, GA Published in the Art House Encyclopedia
- Juried Show-Learn Promote Defend-Center for Civil and Human Rights, Atlanta, Georgia
- Juried Show- In the News, curated by Morley Safer-Pen and Brush Inc. New York, NY
- Two person show-Vegetate, Washington DC
- Juried show-Tradition and Transformation- Woman Made Gallery, Chicago, IL
- Juried Show -On Faith, Rhonda Schaller Studio Chelsea New York, NY
- Featured artist –Mima’amakim Journal
- Featured artist in the “The Ashen Rainbow” by Ori Z. Soltes-Eshel Books 2007 pg. 86,126-129.
- Traveling group show-Catalogued “Words Within” Columbia University, NY -Boston University, MA
- Conflict/peace group show Columbia Art Center, MD
- Three person show-“Women Artists and their Social Commentary” and talk back session - George
- Washington University, Mount Vernon Campus, DC
- Awarded first place- “To Life” Columbia Art Center, MD.
- Announcement Illustration- “Die Weisse Rose” City Concert Opera Orchestra- San Francisco, CA.
- “Facing History- The Studio of Judith Peck”- Multimedia lecture CAJE Hofstra University, NY
- “When They Were Children”- On-line exhibition of childhood art work-www.papaink.org
- “New Work by Judith Peck”-Intercultural Museum -Baltimore, MD
- Traveling Group Show- and Book “Jewish Artists on the Edge” Yeshiva University Museum, NY.
- The College of Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM
- Illustration- Reform Judaism Magazine opinion page.
- One Person Show- “Facing History” Dadian Gallery- Wesley Theological Seminary, Wash. DC.
- One Person Show- “Survivors” Swords into Plowshares Gallery, Detroit, MI.
- Subject of Video Documentary-“Judith Peck: A Voice of her Own “ by Valerie Kritter, Charlotte
- Rinderknect and Tu-Ugen Nguyen.
- Group Show with Samuel Bak- Ken Elias Gallery, West Palm Beach, FL
- B’nai Brith Klutznick Museum, “Faces of Memory” catalogued, Washington, DC.
- Group Show –University of Judaism, Platt Gallery, “Hebrew Letters” Los Angeles, CA.
- Awarded Best in Show and First Place Rembrandt Fine Art Show Fajardo, Puerto Rico.
- One Person Show-Covington and Burling, Washington DC.
- Group Show-Dimock Gallery, George Washington University, Wash, DC.
- Group Show- Allen Stone Gallery, New York NY.
- And Earlier Volunteered to teach in the Arlington County Visual Arts Program.
- Selected to attend the Atelier Program, directed by Professor Arthur Hall Smith in Brittany, France.
- Selected for the Arts Administration Internship program at the Corcoran Gallery of Art.
- Received First Place for Drawings, Prints and Pastels- Rockville Arts League, MD.
- Received the Merit Award Scholarship- Painting- Monmouth Foundation for the Arts, NJ.